Monday, January 11, 2010

Wake up

As you can tell, I took a break from my blog.

Even though I was only posting a couple of times a week, I was burnt out. I wanted to write solid pieces with factual and/or statistical backing, if possible. This was harder to keep up than I realized, as many times I would write something and then toss it because I realized I said it before or I couldn't really back it with anything. Other times I realized I was rambling and lost my point.

I recently got reinspired to get my blog going again. I used to track to see how often someone went on the site, but I don't really think I'll find that to be as important anymore.

Anyway, I'm going to try a different approach. I'm going to post more frequently but also write less lengthy posts. We'll see how it comes out.

If you stopped reading, I hope you'll come back. If you didn't stop checking, thank you. I hope to reward your patience.

Dwight

No comments:

Post a Comment