Friday, July 31, 2009

Lookalike Friday 9

I have a dilemma on my hands. There are some lookalikes that I have noticed in the past. However, it seems like these have become relatively well known. At the same time, there is an outside chance some readers of my blog may not have noticed. I would be remiss if I had a lookalike section but didn't include these people, especially if I had noticed them independently.

To that end, this week we have a two-for-one special at Lookalike Friday. Hopefully the volume will compensate for lack of originality.

1. This week we have Head Coach of the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers, Mike Tomlin. I thought to myself, boy...doesn't he look a lot like...

Omar Epps (most famously from House)?



2. This week we also have Philadelphia Phillies Outfielder Jayson Werth. I thought to myself, boy...doesn't he look a lot like...

Edge from the WWE?

1 comment: